Hello.
My name is Ian and today I am here to post pictures. This blog was the creation between Dalton and I. We will both be posting on this blog. Anyways, time for an origin story. Today, Dalton and I were flipping through a notebook of mine and found an old Dragon Ball Z picture. (My stepbrother was bored one day and drew it in my notebook.>_<) So, We began drawing on it. By the end of our collaborative creation we had drawn nipples, a torpedo, a unibrow, a speech bubble with "HADOKEN! This Is SPARTA!!!!!" in it, and his shoe eating a hamburger. We stared at each other in disbelief of what we had created. It was god. (JOKING!!!! ^-^). We decided to doodle again. This time from scratch. By the time we were finished with that (It began as a spaceship BTW.) it was a undersea adventure with a submarine with bomb attached to it (A syrup salmon bomb. *_*) , a man shooping the woop. Chuck Norris in a hat roundhouse kicking a boat, Chuck Norris's undersea neuclear power plant, Atlantis, an undersea volcano. and under sea tank, and undersea farm, a rainbow and a syrup salmon moster shooting a laser from his skull. It also had pacman. WTF. So later I decided to enlist the help of a couple other people. There can only be 4 so I will have to cut one of my applicants loose. Here is the rough pics. I will vector them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment