Sunday, February 15, 2009
YAY! I just bought stupidity!
I like free stuff. I also like Open Source stuff. However, as of late, the vector art program known as Inkscape has started to suck. I was looking through the list of features and compared it to Adobe Illustrator. I decided that Inkscape sucks and Illustrator (though it is more pricey than a $600 a night prostitute) is actually worth it. So in the end I got suckered in to buying Creative Suite 2. I am sad because that was some hardcore cash I had to spend to buy this. Yet I can't help but be impressed. it is actually good. Sort of. See, Adobe had a great idea going called Adobe stock photos. It was a good idea. An idea where you can search royalty-free stock photos so the average Joe can use some good photographs for art. However, when I launched it my love for Adobe was shattered by a swift roundhouse kick to the face, Stock photo's was no more. WTF!!!! Adobe canned the only project I truly would have liked from them. Anyways, Adobe's serial number verification was less than helpful. I had numerous errors and finally had to call their customer service which is like shooting yourself in the foot with a shotgun and walking from Los Angeles to Barcelona. I seriously was comtemplating suicide while going through the processes. Alas I finally activated my copy and was happy for now. DAMN YOU ADOBE AND YOUR OVER-PRICED PRODUCTS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment