OK! Time for a vote. Which should I vector. the robot destroying Villagetopia or the Forest mountain picture. I like the forest one personally. ANYWAYS!! I found my dream team. Here is the line up.
Ian (ME!!!) - I design these weird pictures these ones are drawn by me. I also am chief financial adviser and admin! ^-^
Girl #1 & Girl#2 - I don't know of they want their names mentioned on the internet. They will take my badly drawn pictures and make them awesome. They drawn like ninja's so everything's fine!
Bobby - I don't care if he doesn't want his name added to my blog. He is also in charge of creating the weird shit. I just signed him on today.
Dalton- CREATE SOME SHIT ALREADY!!!!!!! Seriously You need to add some stuff. T_T (DEATH GLARE!!!)
Anyways that's the all-star line up. 'Nuff said.
Why, hello thar. I got a 'card' from you today, it was more like a little piece of paper. It said that I must 'find the meaning of life' at this very website! I was undoubtedly flabbergasted and now that I found this website, I think I see why one would claim that the meaning of life is here. So my question is this: What do you mean by 'what should I vector?" By the way, I'm the guy with the hat and moustache that you met today and gave a small piece of paper too.
ReplyDeleteAhhh. I passed out my card to a lot of people today. You can learn about vectors here.
ReplyDeleteen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics